Friday, October 19, 2012

DIY Halloween Costume: Chola Chic

 Hello you lovely people out there in blog world!

I'm so excited because its Friday, aren't you?

I've got fun things planned this weekend despite the toothache that has still been bothering me so I'm super stoked!  (And crossing my fingers that my plans don't get ruined by my stupid tooth.)

Anyway, so here's a fun costume idea that I have always wanted to try but never got around to trying.  I actually convinced a friend of mine to go as a Chola last year and her costume was a hit.


The basic elements in this costume are a flannel shirt, a pair of Dickie's pants, a wife-beater, and a pair of converse shoes.  The accessories are pretty simple too since all you really need is a pair of big hoop earrings a cross necklace, a belt, and a bandana.  You could accessorize even more by adding fake tattoos on your arms or use one of those big flashy belt buckles and even a pair of fake brass knuckles.  The possibilities are endless!

The makeup for this costume is pretty fun and I'll be posting a tutorial for it on Monday so you can complete the look so stay tuned!

Until then, PEACE!

♥ Duckie.

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the make up tutorial to go with!

    Have a fab weekend hun :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA CUTE! You better do that dark lip line filled with a light lip color or else I'll be upset LOL

    ReplyDelete

  3. شركة تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة


    اذا كنت تبحث عن شركة متخصصة في التنظيف و ليها خبرة كبيرة في جميع خدمات التنظيف
    نحن شركة الندي شركة نظافة بالمدينة المنورة و نقدم جميع خدمات التنظيف
    لكل ما يحتاج للتنظيف داخل المنزل فنحن شركة تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة
    تنظيف فلل, تنظيف مجالس بالمدينة المنورة,
    تنظيف مفروشات , غسيل كنب بالمدينة المنورة
    باحدث وسائل التنظيف التي تعمل علي الوصول الي اقوي الاوساخ و تزيلها
    بافضل مواد التنظيف
    و احدث اجهزة البخار التي تتعامل بكل حرص مع اصعب البقع
    علي ايدي افضل العمالة المتخصصة للتعامل مع جميع خدمات التنظيف
    ياقوي عروض الاسعار بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة نظافة بالمدينة المنورة


    اتصلوا بنا علي
    0508726070

    http://www.elnadaa.com/650/cleaning-company-in-madinah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!